Update Organization Settings
You can change your organization's name, address, tax, ID, web address, and more from the Settings screen. Here's how to get there:
- If you haven't already, login using the email address you used to set up your MemberDrive organization.
- Move your mouse over your profile icon in the upper right-hand corner of the window, and click "My Organizations"
- Find your organization in the list and click Dashboard.
- In the left-hand navigation, click Settings.
- When you're finished entering your organization's details, click "Save Organization Settings"
Organization Web Address
Your Organization's Web Address is how people find you on the web. Your web address will look something like this:
You can change your web address by going to your organization's Dashboard, then Settings. Be aware that changing your web address may cause outside pages that link to your organization to stop working.
- Go to your organization's Dashboard, and click Settings.
- In the Web Address field, enter a new web address. To be valid, the web address may contain only letters, numbers, and the dash (-) character.
- Click "Save Organization Settings".
- You'll be redirected to your dashboard under the new web address.